Summary of Areas of Practice:
Forcible and Special Detainers: preparing and filing the initial pleadings, in court legal representation, trial, and all post-trial proceedings and bankruptcy; post-petition rent claims and relief from stay.
Preparation of all legal notices and arranging service upon tenants by licensed process servers.
- Creating the tenancy: We help you understand your rights and duties during all phases of the tenancy.
- Lease and document review and assessment with suggested changes of your current lease, rules and regulations, and other leasing forms.
- For your convenience we are glad to draft lease and other tenancy related documents, policies and procedures.
- Fair Housing considerations in tenant selection and interaction with tenants in enforcing the lease.
- Security deposit return and tenant (abandoned) property return or disposition.
- Toxic mold infestations, lead paint and meth labs in rental dwellings.
- Death and disability of tenants including instructions on how to guide your tenant's family during this difficult time.
- Legal procedures for mobile home, condominiums and single family homes evictions.
- Interpretation of the National Apartment Association lease and forms.
- Interpretation of the Arizona Multihousing Association lease and forms.